Saturday, November 1, 2008

WHO IS YOUR TEACHER EVEN IF ONE OR BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS ARE ON ANOTHER LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS?

May I explain as many people's opinion may be different to mine!

I seem to be able to know most time with accuracy as to whether it was your Mother or Father who was your Teacher but I believe only one parent as it can never be both.

Maybe one or both of your parents are no longer on this UNIVERSE.

It can never change as you chose your Teacher plus your Destiny on this planet prior to your birth.

Some may have chosen prior to this incarnation to have both Adopted or Foster, etc as well as your Natal Parents?

THE UNIVERSE ... NEVER... makes a mistake as you chose one parent as your Teacher or do you disagree?

Cheers Ian.

1 comment:

Vivian Charles said...

I agree that you are able to say with accuracy who is your teacher - I don't believe it is guessing . I wonder though how the universe does do it for someone who is adopted, when their natural parents are no longer in the picture or is the universe sending them on to their real teachers of this world?