Saturday, November 1, 2008

WILL YOU LIVE A LONG TIME ON THIS UNIVERSE ?

Some will experience in my opinion (1) to (3) lessons while on this Universe.

Lesson (1)

I believe that as we grow from being a baby, maturing to children, then maturing from your teenage years to young adult and not before ages 28 to 32 approximately depending on your maturity you have had the opportunity to "FORM YOUR LIFE".

Most of us have experienced many lessons by that age if still alive.

Lesson (2)

Then we mature through the next decade.

The UNIVERSE has allowed you the next stage of your evolution which is from ages 38 to 42 years if still alive.

You may have begun to have a feeling of restlessness or awareness in your head or heart.

You now have the opportunity to "TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE" if so desired.

Lesson (3)

If still alive The UNIVERSE allows you the final lesson which is from the last decade to ages 48 to 52 and then to the end of your life time you planned.

I believe you are each given three STAGES if you have chosen to live beyond ages 48 to 52 or to your death.

Do you have an opinion about the above?

Cheers Ian.

1 comment:

Vivian Charles said...

First I ask is it us who chooses how long we live or as I believe God already nows this answer and we have lessons to be learnt along the way before we go back.

I definitely agree we form our lives in our late twenties. It is a time when we establish our values and become a little more comfortable in our skin from the lessons we have learnt up to and including this age. I think most of our lessons are learnt at this time mostly through the school of hard knocks. It is still a time where we think we are invincible and indestructible, but thankfully start to shift our attention to the needs of others.

I am currently in stage 2 and am enjoying this stage far more than the previous one. I believe it is because the previous stage has delivered me my core values. The ones that I am happy to stand up for and even tweak a little to ensure that I am happy. I have become a little more retrospective about what it is I am really about. I often ask myself, What is my unique signature, who am I going to impact and where can I leave my signature where no one else can. I am not interested any more in pleasing others but only with pleasing myself and the people I love - this is because for so long they have been left on the sidelines in my pursuit of apparent freedom for my family. Now I know I make my freedom and happiness, not any one else - the question is how do I do this and can I do this so late in my life. I know I can because society doesn't dictate to me like they used to, but occasionally self doubt creeps in, because this is how we are conditioned. Hmmm .... maybe this is the confusion you speak of before my next lesson.